Saturday, November 29, 2008

my ac2al driving class...

Yea...i ac2lly got through my 3 hours class without any incidents...although my hands are REALLy sore bcouse of d handbrake n the gear n d steering...they'r heavy...n 3 hours of em...i cant even clap my hand....
its pretty ok i guess although i was only doing d parkings n hill stuff cause i ac2lly didnt realize dat my license has expired..hahahhaha.....
hurm...cant wait to practise driving around my house...that is if i could ac2lly get my dad to accompany me...huhuhuh...
i know what i really need is confidence n lets just hope dat i get a really sweet JPJ examiner 4 my next test...I REALLY,REALLY, REALLY dont wanna repeat 4 d third time...if i did (simpang malaikat 44), i might be too traumatize to try again....
I was bored waiting for my turn....xp
















my view of things ..hehehhe...

1 comments:

dark_eky said...

I think u already had 2 recipes with u..
recipe for failure..
and a recipe for disaster..
wakaka
^_^