Friday, January 2, 2009

CRASHED!!!!!!!

Huhuhuhuhuhu~....
This seriously sucks......I managed to dent my mom's car and my dad went ballistic!!!!!
I did't get it while i was driving, ok...I was trying to park the car at d unikeb's parking lot and it was a very busy day...the place is full...It was a small dent but noticeable..(duh!)...
It wont be such a big deal i suppose if it were a local car like proton or a kancil...as it is...it was our old Peugeot......
Well...my friend said it was ac2lly a normal thing for beginners....hey!she got into 3 accidents when just after she got her licenses...Lucky her that her parents didnt make such a big fuss about it...
Since my dad went ballistic i wonder when i'll hv confidence enough to take on driving again...
yes...i hv a chronic self-esteem problem and his reaction just kinda blew me....I might just wait until i hv my own car b4 i started driving again.... *sigh*....who knows....

2 comments:

arekim said...

first time aku drive masa kem kepimpinan asrama 2 thn lps..masa tu takde lesen lagi...siap bwk pergi ulu langat lagi...for me..to get the confidence u have to ignore other people...slumber je..no pain no gain

F. Hanim M. said...

lepak ar bro...haha
but I won't give u the key to my Gen-2..
hehe